Trying to download FrameMaker but get Akamai Netsession Interface instead.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to download the trial version of Adobe FrameMaker (2015 release) and all I get after download is a installer for Akamai NetSession Interface.

Can someone post a URL to the FrameMaker download instead of the Akamai Netsession Interface?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to FrameMaker

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a problem with using the Akamai downloader tool? If so, contact Adobe Support for the direct link to the download files (warning – they’re really big!)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have sent a private message to you. Kindly check and let me know if you face any issue in following the instructions.

Regards,

Ajit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your email to me. FrameMaker installed successfully after following your instructions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue with me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines