• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unavailable Pods

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to open the "Cross-References" Pod, however, the only Pod available for selection is the Find/Change Pod.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going to need a bit more detail than that 🙂

Is your focus in a document, or in a book?

If you're talking about this one (and it's not already in the panel on the side), then you need to be in a document. Then you should be able to select Special > Cross-Reference to display it.

junk1.png

If that's not what you're talking about... please share some details (what you're doing, which Frame version, a screenshot, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions.  I am using Version 13 and am trying to set up another machine the same way mine is.  I am working on a document.  When I click View > Pods on the other machine, I only see "Find/Change" as an option.  On my current machine I see:  Conditional Tags, Cross-References, Markers, Fonts, Insets, Variables, etc... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guessing it might be a 'Workspaces' issue (corrupt)... similar post to yours back in Framemaker 11, solution (for some people at least) is described in post #5:

Can't see some pods in FrameMaker 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines