Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unrecognized inset_? file in multi-channel output log

Participant ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(FM12 with .isf exported from RH11)

The output log of FM12 multi-channel publishing (to WebHelp) includes may Warning references to this file: inset_0.fmv.

The messages are of this form:

Warning: "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\TPUBTMP\C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\TPUBTMP\H\ch_AddrBkMg\inset_0.fmv" cannot be copied to" C:\SVN\branches\d_o\zFM\H-WebHelp\C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\TPUBTMP\H\ch_AddrBkMg\inset_0.fmv". reason: source does not exist.

No file with a name of the form inset_?, with any extension, exists in my content base.

What does this result mean?

Best regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not a great deal of help, but based on similar messages in other scenarios I'd guess one of the insets that _does_ exist in your content base is not being bounced across to the temporary files?

I realise, of course, that even if this is the cause of the message it doesn't help you find out which inset is being ignored or why … that's what system messages are like, the world over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines