Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unwanted characters coming in pdf

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

There are unwanted characters appearing after generating PDF from framemaker, although FM file doesnt has such data.

Attached print screen, I will really appreciate if someone provides the solution for this issue. I am using frame maker 15 version.

This characters are x in rectangle at several places, same issue doesnt come up if I generate PDF of independent chapters, but generating a FM book and then converting it into a PDF it happens.

Please provide the solution. Due to smoe reson I am unable to attach the printscreen, people please share your email , I will send the print screen.

Thanks and regards

Arul Prakash Mrityunj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@arulprakash123 – you do realize that (a) this is a user-to-user forum, right? & (b) attachments get stripped – you’ll need to use the camera icon in the web interface to show us your screenshots – preferably the FM page and resulting PDF. Also info like how you’re creating the PDF (Save As or Print to Adobe PDF)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, check that you've installed the latest patches for FM2015 and try to make a selection in the FM file at the location of the spurious glyphs to see if there is anything there (ctrl+a will select all on a page so yocan see if there is a something like a graphic text character).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines