• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 5 for FrameMaker 2019 is now available

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have published Update 5 for FrameMaker (2019 release). In FrameMaker, go to Help  > Updates to update your version. You can also download the update from here: Update 5 for 64-bit and Update 5 for 32-bit.

Here are more details about this update:

https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/fixed-issues.html

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fixed issues include "Security vulnerability that allowed execution of arbitrary code.
(Ref - 7375)". Is there more information available on this issue? 

--Lynne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lynne, there would be a security bulletin released which would include these details (most likely in a week's time).

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who like to keep precise track of updates, this (the 64-bit, anyway) is point release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I saw this notice, and upgraded last night before heading to bed. I started an online coaching session this morning, and abruptly discovered that FrameMaker 2019 had been removed from my computer. I'm guessing that was not the expected outcome?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops! I didn't have that happen when I ran the Help > Updates on my beta version. 32 or 64 bit Barb?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, Jeff? Luckily I had 2017 installed, so I had the student send me .mifs and we made it through the session. But I felt like an idiot when I couldn't find it. 😂

64 bit. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone know if Frame 2017 is vulnerable too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines