Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Multiple Inset Pathways

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently trying up update multiple text insets in multiple documents. The pathway is incorrect, and when select an inset and click update it also says that the file type has changed since the inset was last imported. Is there any way for me to show all documents where the new insets folder can be found, as I'm currently updating each inset's pathway manually. I'm using 2015, but am saving into 12.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clearing the ground … with a .book open, you can search for Any text inset or Unresolved text inset; you can also set up a List of references (LOR) file for a .book that shows all insets. That will at least show you the scale of the problem and help you find all the references that need to be updated :-}

You could always try .mif and a text editor, if you're feeling brave and have a full set of back-up files. I don't know whether there's anything inside FM that will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines