• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Utility to remove embedded graphics and then import them by reference?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I inherited scores of frame files with hundreds of embedded graphics.  Does anyone know of a 3rd-party utility that

can remove the graphics files,  place them in a graphics directory, and then import them by reference into the file(s)?

Thanks,

--Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

I believe that a product called Finalyser, available from a company called SQUIDDS, will do exactly what you are asking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that a product called Finalyser, available from a company called SQUIDDS, will do exactly what you are asking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's modular, so you may not have to buy the whole thing. However, the price list is in German and I can't interpret that; if there's one in English, I couldn't find it.

The product is available in both English and German, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I have email out to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Finalyser do what you need, jfkeegan? If so, let me know so that I can mark Lin's answer as correct.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They tell me it will do this, and sent me a trial kit.  I have not tested it yet, and have email out to them re cost in USD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

999.00 Euros

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The price list says the single module ("Kopierte Grafiken exportieren") is only 199.00 EUR:

https://www.squidds.de/files/techcomm/user_upload/pricelists/Preisliste_Bestellformular_V11_FINALYSE...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, their rep must have given me the price for the entire suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines