• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I convert to PDF, Frame moves a section onto a previous page

Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a chapter where I used Keep with Next on the Pagination tab to keep some information together, which moved it onto the next page in FrameMaker. Everytime I create a PDF of the document, though, that information is being moved BACK to the previous page and I wind up with a blank page at the end of the chapter. In frustration, I finally put FrameMaker into two page mode and PDF'd only that file, and watched in disbelief as the PDF process, right in front of my eyes, moved that information I'd wanted on the next page onto the previous page in FrameMaker before completing the PDF, then put it back on the next page!

I'm going to use Insert Page Break as a work around, but I'd like to know what is going on here.

Pertinents:

Windows 7, fully patched

FrameMaker 2019, fully patched (as far as I know)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share a sample file so we could look at this issue at our end once.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

amitosin@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, whatever I did to fix it doesn't seem to be reversible. I can't reproduce it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines