Highlighted

When I saved a book as pdf in FrameMaker 2017, some images are not fully presented.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several times, but the upper part and lower part of the images is still blank in the pdf file generated. It is full in the fm document. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks.

Below are just the case. The first screenshot is the pdf file generated, the second screenshot is the fm documentin fm.PNG

saved as pdf.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I saved a book as pdf in FrameMaker 2017, some images are not fully presented.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several times, but the upper part and lower part of the images is still blank in the pdf file generated. It is full in the fm document. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks.

Below are just the case. The first screenshot is the pdf file generated, the second screenshot is the fm documentin fm.PNG

saved as pdf.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this effect a few times in the past with very large or rotated EPS and SVG graphics. Try it with the new 64-bit FrameMaker and the new PDF engine (the new one in the publish pod). There it should work.

You can download a 30-day free trial here: Adobe FrameMaker (2019 release)-Free Trial

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2018 0