• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When open a .fm file with unstructured framemaker 2015, I keep getting an Internal error.

Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When open a .fm file with unstructured framemaker 2015, I keep getting an Internal error.

error message is "Internal Error 13024, 4473540, 4473834, 7600321. FrameMaker has detected a serious problem and must quit"

Can someone tell me what I need to do to correct this?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those error codes don't mean much to ordinary mortals - fire the error report off to fmerror@adobe.com to help the engineers see what's happening. That said, don't expect a response from them unless they need more info. Is the error happening with a particular doc or all of them? Are you completely patched up in your version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reponse

I keep getting an Internal error for all FM file. I patched up framemaker 2015, but the error message is the same.

I will send an error report by e-mail for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it happening when you initially launch FM or when you open a new doc? Try creating a new doc based on the built-in templates - do you get the error then? If so, you might need to reinstall FM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is happening when I launch structured FM.

There is no error in the normal framemaker interface, but I wanna structured interface.

It is the same error after reinstallation. i'm using the trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I'm confused - are you using Structured or Unstructured FM? Does the error happen when you start FM up (no docs or books loaded) or only when you open a doc or book file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines