• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When trying to generate TOC from a book file I get the message book is not self consistent. I got rid of all the unresolved cross references but I still get the same message. What are the issues that will cause this problem?

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still at a loss to understand what the error message means. Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The contents of generated files, the page count, or cross-references continued to change while generating and updating files in the book. For example, if a book contains both a list of markers and an alphabetical list of markers, and if both contain hypertext links, the number of markers grows each time the files are generated. If this happens, move one of the generated lists out of the Include scroll list when you use the Generate/Update command again.

Regards

Harpreet

Adobe Systems

—"Book is not self-consistent"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines