Highlighted

Which .css file do I use modify the logo.png size and placement?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using FM2015. I created a Responsive HTML5 help file. I used the standard "Azure_Blue" layout. I replaced the default logo.png file with my company logo. The logo renders quite small. I need to increase the size of the logo and its placement in the header.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which .css file do I use modify the logo.png size and placement?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using FM2015. I created a Responsive HTML5 help file. I used the standard "Azure_Blue" layout. I replaced the default logo.png file with my company logo. The logo renders quite small. I need to increase the size of the logo and its placement in the header.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2016 0
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you must edit this statement in main.css:

@media screen and (min-width: 81em) {

table.headertable td.logo img {

vertical-align:middle;

max-height:4em;

}

I determined this by using the DOM Inspector from my browser's Developer Tools. Clicking on the logo reveals its HTML source, the CSS rules applied (and their location), its computed size and how that was calculated, and so on. I couldn't see any other relevant CSS statements applied to the logo or its parents, but I might have missed something.

Oh, and the above is from FM12. I guess FM2015 will be similar, but you never know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2016 0