Using FrameMaker 2015 to run Book Compare between the current version of doc vs. previous version of doc, to produce individual CMP files.
When I try file by file comparison, the first file I use after starting the application can create CMP, but the second file fails with internal error. Until I restart my computer, reopening application will continue with the internal error, and cannot create CMP at all.
What I know:
It is currently now working, and Adobe is aware of this bug. Reported last year, still not received any update on this fix.
I opened FM2015 MIF in FrameMaker 11 and ran individual file compare, which did not create issues.
But creating one by one takes too much time. I really need a better solution....