• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022 & still no desktop panning support?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm amazed that panning still isn't a feature in Adobe Fresco for desktop. I was trying so hard to zoom into the corner to sign my work, but it would only let me zoom in the center, so I had to export to PSD and sign in Photoshop. Guess it's good it's part of Creative Cloud because it's not quite a feature-complete desktop app, and need to rely on other apps to finish pieces. Even adding scrollbars when zoomed would be helpful.

I'm using Windows with a Wacom Intuos - I tried enabling touch gestures on the Intuos, but it was only zooming, not panning.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

If you press the spacebar and use the pen to move the canvas you can have any area of your image in view. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you press the spacebar and use the pen to move the canvas you can have any area of your image in view. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines