• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

6950XT States I need 12.1 DX

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I've been interested in Fresco for a Bit as I use all products that adobe seems to love, Android, and AMD, Anyway.. I just Recently Bought a 6950XT Graphics card, when I pull up the "learn More" it states 

Windows 11 22000 or Later Of which I'm Running 21H2, Build 22000.1574 , I have The Most Current Drivers from windows for my GPU, 31.0.12029.10015, The lateest drivers from AMD 22.11.2,of which it states, AMD GPU driver Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1, Driver Version 20.20.01.08 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.2001.8002) and newer is required. Visit I have the Ryzen 9 3900x with 48GB Ram, and my DX is  DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DirectX Database Version: 1.2.2 By all accounts, I have 16TB of Free Space, 

So , can I get an Answer as to why I can't Run Fresco? 

the Files included are the Drivers to my System the DX Diag tool and and showing windows versions 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Fresco requires version 12.1 for it to run, if you only have DirectX version 12, it can be enough to stop it from working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Imaginerie on this one. As Adobe employees have mentioned in previous threads if we don't have DirectX12.1 Fresco won't run. So unless they've created a downgraded version, I don't think you'd be able to run it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @wscott81,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. We are here to help and would like to suggest trying to reset the WMI Repository as described in this article (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/257703) and restarting your computer. If you don't mind, could you please follow the steps and share your observations with us? We appreciate your time and effort in helping us resolve this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Attempted to Restart the WMI , and Rebooted I get the same Message that I can't Install it as the picture is listed below 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @wscott81,

Sorry to hear that the solution provided did not help. Would you mind checking if there are any pending OS updates and installing them to check if it helps?

Also, try a clean reinstall of the GPU drivers by following the steps shared in this help article (https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/57038) and trying to install Fresco under a different administrator account (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...) and sharing your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first installed the 6950XT I reinstalled the Drivers Clean which I did on Feb 12th . so it's been 12 days since I put the card, in . I have no Pending Windows updates, I just Checked for them last night. There is no Change when I went and made a new Account and Tried, And Still didn't work on a New account Either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @wscott81,

We're sorry to hear that the solution provided did not help. To troubleshoot this further, we recommend scheduling a live session with one of our support agents. Please visit this website (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen) and click on the chat button located at the bottom right corner of the page to connect with our support team. This way, we can quickly resolve the issue for you.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines