• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

6mo free trial but no premium features

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i installed Fresco on iPad Pro 12.9 2017 and activated 6mo free trial. But i cant get premium feature to work. Every time i try to export to pdf it gives me popup window for free trial activation. When i click it, it says its already activated and nothing happens. Anybody had simmilar issues. tnx

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Hi there,

Please send me your Adobe IDs in a private message so that I can check and see what can be done here to fix them.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Locastic. 

Have you tried signing out of the app and signing back in? 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried reinstalling also. nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of things I'd like you to check: On the Home page of Fresco tap on the gear icon then App Settings > Account > Premium Features... What do you see under "Premium Features"? Do you still see the "Upgrade" button there? Also go to iOS Settings, tap on the field with your name (at the top), then from the menu tap Subscriptions. Is Adobe Fresco listed there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. all mention above is listed. i tried to stop subscription and again sign in to it but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Locastic. I'm sorry, I'm not understanding... What did you find?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. i still see the Upgrade button, and yes Fresco is listed in the Subscription until April 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Locastic. Thanks for the screenshots. This is the only instance of this happening so we're trying to figure out what's gone wrong. A few things: Please check to see if you have access to the Comics and FX brushes? Also, that "Restore Your Purchase" link at the bottom of the screen... Have you tried tapping on that? And one more question: Do you have more than one iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i tried restoring purchase, here the att. I also removed subscription and again purchasing it. it says it ok and after that Upgrade screen doesnt dissapear..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, i use only one ipad.

13.2 (17B5059g)

iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh, think i got it. Premium feature is reg. for user info@locastic.com but im not using that, im using account marko@, how can i disable user info@ and activate marko@? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think that on user info@ is registrated this ipad premium features and now i cant add it to the marko@. You should delete this ipad information for user info@ and then i shoudl be able to upgrade with marko@? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Locastic. I can't actually do that for you (I don't have access to customer account information), but, honestly, I'm not even entirely sure that Adobe Customer Care can combine accounts. Can you either sign in to Fresco with the correct login information or sign in to iTunes with the correct information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can but thats not permanent solution for me. i do not use info@ account, mine is marko@ and i should be able to extand and buy premium features with account i preffer. not sure is this a saftey feature or a bug 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now i cant export illustrations i did with marko@ account 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's neither a bug nor a safety feature, but rather just two separate accounts. I've sent a note to Adobe Customer Care to see if they can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnx @Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please send me your Adobe IDs in a private message so that I can check and see what can be done here to fix them.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
i seem to have the same problem with fresco. I have just made the upgrade, however within the ios app it did not went through and it still runs as the free version. I don't know what else to try.

thank you in advance,

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ana. 

Please message me through  Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can help figure out why, after upgrading,  you're not able to access all of Fresco's features. (Tap the gear icon in the upper nave of  the Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines