• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing my files

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad screen recently broke and not all of my files---- I assumed synced on my creative cloud / documents so I can't see my recent drawing that I did on fresco and  I can't back up files to my Mac because iTunes requires me to unlock my iPad which is broken.... is there any way I can access my recent drawing?? 

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

I had a similar issue about finding my synced files outside of the Fresco app. I actually found them in the Creative Cloud under my work and then under that in Cloud documents. It did not sync originally so you may be out of luck but now that the files are syncing I can only find them there if I'm not on my iPad or in Fresco app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue about finding my synced files outside of the Fresco app. I actually found them in the Creative Cloud under my work and then under that in Cloud documents. It did not sync originally so you may be out of luck but now that the files are syncing I can only find them there if I'm not on my iPad or in Fresco app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines