• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add vector tool with Adobe Capture.

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting for two years for Adobe Fresco to look something like Adobe Draw and nothing, it doesn't look a bit like it, now I can't enter Draw and I'm forced to use Adobe Fresco, can you add the tool to add vectors made from Adobe Capture?

F31A926B-87A8-4C23-B5C2-677B4945A449.jpeg

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco was never intended to look like Adobe Illustrator Draw. Fresco is more of a painting app. If you want something with the vector capabilities of Draw, consider using Adobe Illustrator for iPad.

Both Illustrator and Fresco allow you to import vectors from Adobe Capture, but Fresco will rasterize the images that are imported, while Illustrator works with vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I understood that Fresco has the best of Draw and Sketch? that if you work with Draw could you do better with Fresco? big lie, Draw with less "tools" was 100 times better than Fresco. but ok, thanks for the answer, I'll try Illustrator on Ipad, if not. I'll leave Adobe, what they do by deleting apps that work without caring a bit about the client/user, doesn't make any sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines