• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Added Gouache brush pack doesn't open

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the Gouache brush pack and it shows in my Library Brushes as having 41 brushes, but the pack won't open.

I tried removing and re-adding the pack, restarting Fresco, etc. but nothing has any effect.

I successfully added, opened, and used the Dry media brush pack, so it seems to be an issue with the Gouache pack.

Anyone else able to add and open the Gouache brush pack? What to do?

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not had this issue. Try uninstalling Fresco and reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the suggestion. I uninstalled/re-installed Fresco and experienced some strange behavior.

If the Gouache brushes were the first and only pack installed, they worked.

If the Dry Media brush pack was then installed, the Gouache brushes reverted to not opening.

If the Charcoal brush pack was then installed, the Gouache brushes worked again.

If the Charcoal brush pack was uninstalled, the Gouache brushes would again not open.

If the Art Markers brush pack was then installed, the Gouache brushes worked again.

I left it alone at that point with the Art Markers, Dry Media, and Gouache packs installed and working. But Fresco and/or the Gouache pack seem to have some stability issues.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines