• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture is NOT an option!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me? I do a lot of digital wall art painting in Adobe Fresco and am also starting to make patterns, but Adobe Capture is not an option. Does it matter what device is used?

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Capture is a mobile app (so only phones and tablets). However, there is a Capture module in the library section of Photoshop which enables you to share assets from Photoshop to Fresco. See the + icon at the bottom of the library panel?

Imaginerie_0-1674676374490.png

It's the capture module (in Photoshop). Depending on what's visible and /or selected, you can use it to digitise artworks, save colour swatches, and even create patterns:

Imaginerie_1-1674676465765.png

All from a computer (Mac or PC)

The mobile app is actually more powerful, but you can sti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say Capture is not an option. Are you not able to install it on your device? As long as you can get items imported into Fresco it shouldn't matter what you're using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, Capture is not an option on my device. I am a PC user therefore I use WACOM Cintiq 16. It is not an option. If so, how can I install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, there is no Capture App to install in the Adobe Creative Cloud which is strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture is a mobile app (so only phones and tablets). However, there is a Capture module in the library section of Photoshop which enables you to share assets from Photoshop to Fresco. See the + icon at the bottom of the library panel?

Imaginerie_0-1674676374490.png

It's the capture module (in Photoshop). Depending on what's visible and /or selected, you can use it to digitise artworks, save colour swatches, and even create patterns:

Imaginerie_1-1674676465765.png

All from a computer (Mac or PC)

The mobile app is actually more powerful, but you can still use some of the features from your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Great!

I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're most welcome! Glad it helped 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. After researching, it turns out that my device is not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last I knew Capture is a mobile device app So iPad, iPhone, Android phones should all allow you to install Capture. From thereI believe will access capture shapes etc from the Shapes menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's how it worked with me...it's been awhile since I used Capture though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines