• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud documents no showing on Fresco after reinstalling it

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the following issues after installing iPadOS 14 on my iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd generation 2017, but I cannot say they are related.

Pixel brushes were not syncing or syncing so slowly I decided to reinstall Fresco. Full drill, delete the app, reboot iPad, reinstall. Brushes went back to usual behavior: upon first access, grey rectangles on a brush set are slowly replaced by stroke preview + name, about one brush per second.

But now my Fresco Adobe Creative Cloud documents won't show. Created a document, upon closing it, one cloud document showed up. Opened the Creative Cloud app, documents were all there. Changed some to 'available off-line', nothing changed. Rebooted iPad, no change. Reinstalled it again, not even the previously shown document appears. Sign out and back in, no change.

Created a new doc, put in some strokes, it shows on Creative Cloud just fine. Another reinstall, no document, not even the newly created one.

Help, please?

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scratch all that, just found them. The cloud files, I mean.

I guess I was fooled by that one file appearing on the Home when I first re-installed. I just assumed all files would show up on the same spot. No they are under YOUR WORK / Cloud Documents. And probably were there all along...

Sorry about the false alarm.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to see you sorted out your problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines