• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud says my windows 10 computer is not compatible with Fresco

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 10 computer, with windows up to date, with an Nvidia GeForce GT 730 card, with the most recent Nvidia drivers.  But I cannot install Fresco into my creative cloud, because it says my graphics card is not compatible.  Why not?  All I see in system requirments is an "Nvidia graphics cared"/

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

In the system requirements for Fresco on Windows it says the Nvidia card has to support DirectX 12.1

thejanebradbury_0-1684305899478.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

I did a quick Google search and it's possible this is why Fresco won't work with your GT 730. Although the card supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only DirectX 11:

thejanebradbury_2-1684306418822.png

You could try making sure all the drivers are up-to-date as per this recommendation, but I'm afriad it may be that your graphics card really won't work for Fresco. 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the system requirements for Fresco on Windows it says the Nvidia card has to support DirectX 12.1

thejanebradbury_0-1684305899478.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

I did a quick Google search and it's possible this is why Fresco won't work with your GT 730. Although the card supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only DirectX 11:

thejanebradbury_2-1684306418822.png

You could try making sure all the drivers are up-to-date as per this recommendation, but I'm afriad it may be that your graphics card really won't work for Fresco. 😕 

thejanebradbury_1-1684305974589.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements/2022.html#graphics-driver

This is the link given for the Download Centre for Windows 10 graphics. 
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/80939/graphics.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW! - thank you, thejanebradbury! I did some googling, but was not near as thorough as you! Thank you so much. I will check again driver, and the Direct X, but looks like Fresco just ain't gonna work with my card.  If I do get it working, I will post again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, glad to have helped, even though it wasn't good necessarily good news. There has been a quiet shift recently in graphics cards and processors; my Windows 10 machine is also starting to feel the pressure, even though it's still quite powerful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @mark242415517utt,

Thank you for letting us know that the solution provided by thejanebradbury worked for you. We're glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. To help other users with similar problems, would you mind marking the answer as correct? We appreciate your contribution to the community. Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. We're always here to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines