Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw projects no longer listed as 'recent' in Fresco

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've moved from Draw to Fresco, but am struggling to access recent work because the order of all my previous project files has been completely jumbled in the proces. When I open Fresco, my Draw projects aren't listed in 'Recent' either. 

I've always accessed my projects based on the thumbnails in Draw, but those are gone now too - they're just blank folders (see screenshot attached), making it nearly impossible to locate certain work. 

Is there a way to have my entire back-catalogue of work ordered as it had been on Draw? 

S x

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Not in Fresco no, the two apps work very differently in that regard.

Rename your project folders so you know what each project contains, or have them as individual files which will show up with Thumbnails on the home screen of Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not in Fresco no, the two apps work very differently in that regard.

Rename your project folders so you know what each project contains, or have them as individual files which will show up with Thumbnails on the home screen of Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines