• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco 4.2.0: Random points drawn on canvas when pen is range of Wacom tablet

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version of adobe fresco (4.2.0), when I use withdraw when my pen is within the range of the Graphics tablet, fresco draws a random dot on the canvas, whereas when I move the pen out of the range of the Graphics tablet and use withdraw there is no such bug, nor does this problem occur when using the mouse. I haven't had this problem in previous versions of the software, so I hope it can be fixed.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Thank you for your help, I think I have solved the problem, the cause was probably windows 10 windows lnk. after trying to upgrade to window 11, the problem was solved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hay219128840ps6,

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. To resolve this issue, we suggest you update to the latest version of Fresco (version 4.3). Additionally, please ensure that your GPU drivers are also up to date.

If updating the app and GPU drivers do not solve the issue, would you mind sharing a screen recording demonstrating the problem? Also, please provide us with the details of the Windows version & its built no., the Wacom device model, and the Wacom driver version.

Looking forward to your response.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.
I have carried out the following actions.
1. updated Fresco to the latest version (4.3.0)
2. updated the GPU driver (Nvida GeForce Game Ready 528.49)
Unfortunately my problem is still not solved. I will provide you with my version information, which I hope will help you to solve the problem, and I will also upload a video.
Windows 10 (21H2-19044.2604) Wacom CTL-672 (Driver - 6.4.1-2)
I have recently found that this problem does not occur when using the button "Undo" on the interface instead of the keyboard shortcut "Undo".
Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have recently discovered that it is not actually a problem with using the Undo shortcut Ctrl+Z, but a problem with clicking Ctrl. After using the Graphics tablet and clicking Ctrl, a dot appears where the mouse last appeared when switching between the mouse and the drawing pad, and the dot appears once for each Ctrl click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, I think I have solved the problem, the cause was probably windows 10 windows lnk. after trying to upgrade to window 11, the problem was solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @hay219128840ps6,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to solve the problem you were facing with Adobe Fresco. It's great that you were able to identify the root cause of the issue and find a solution for it. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and updating us on the situation.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any further issues or questions regarding Adobe Fresco. We're always here to help.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines