Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco 4.4 - Crash on launch on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

The most recent update, Adobe Fresco 4.4, is currently crashing at startup, and I don't know what is currently the issue. At the moment I have tried the following:

- Uninstalling and reinstalling the application.

- Exiting the Creative Suite and relaunching so that it reloads the credentials for the use of the application.

- A combination of the two above.

- Removing the NVidida Xperience Overlay.

My Windows is 10 and it is currently running Direcxt X 12.

Running it on the prior version does work, but it seems weird that the current update is not currently working.

Please let me know what can be done. 

Best regards

Manuel

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue for the past 3 days but I cant even send a report it shuts down after a few seconds every single time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime you can still use the previous version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, it does shut down very quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @From Ashes to Fire@Delphine AE,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind running Fresco under a different administrator account (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...) and checking if it helps?

Also, kindly check if all of your work is synced online (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). If yes, please try resetting Fresco (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-apps-and-programs-in-windows-e90eefe4-d0a2-7c1b-d...) and share your observations.

If the issue persists, kindly share the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html), so we can check it with the team.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks
I already uploaded my logAdobeLogs_20230320_054003_369-win-GS.zxp
please let me know what's the fix for the app.
Best regardsManuel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @From Ashes to Fire,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was unable to find the logs on my end. Would you mind sharing the ZXP log file (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/share-your-files-in-6-simple-steps/td-p/12967...), the system specs, and the DxDiag file (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228d... ) so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first experience of Adobe products. I specifically wanted to try Fresco. The Creative Cloud won't update (error 192) - The code information just tells you a code 192 means the update isn't working - lol, thanks Adobe! 

Fresco will not open or even allow me to send a crash report. It just freezes with the report and then closes down every time.

I guess I'll be uninstalling everything Adobe and using something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Error 191 - not 192

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kade24056624c4lb,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/error-code-191.html) and checking if it helps?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uninstalled 4.4 and installed the previous version (4.3 I think?) and now I can get it to work on Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. maybe in next update they will fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines