Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Feature Request] Adobe Fresco for Android

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is Adobe Fresco coming to Android? If it is, are there any release dates yet or perhaps even a beta tester program?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Hi prubini87,

Thanks for your interest in Fresco. As of now Fresco is only available for iPad but we're working on developing the app for other platforms and devices. I'll definitely pass on your feedback to the product team. 

Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 204 Replies 204
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used draw and sketch in my workflow many times. I find them both great tools for building assets, and making thumbnail sketches for projects in photoshop and illusrator.

I've been using a Samsung Note for this, so it's a real bummer that you aren't supporting Android.

Please either make fresco available for Android or allow draw and sketch to continue working on Android devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe continues to ignore their Android customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make the Android version. I love drawing on Sketch and Draw, you're excluding people like me by not having Fresco for Android.

- Cesar Caminero - cesarcaminero.pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Passed 2 years and no signal of Fresco for Android. I am very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ma'am,

Ma'am I'm a regular user of Adobe illustrator app on Android. Ma'am it's a humble request to bring this app for Android users as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should have thought about that before canceling adobe draw. Not everyone enjoys or favors Apple this was not well planned out 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shall we use this space to figure out the best Adobe alternatives. They're pushing Android users away... Why not onto Lynux? Free tools on Lynux not £50 a month and they don't preferentially treat other OS users better than anyone else.
Discusted with Adobe on this issue.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very dissapointed at the shift Adobe has been making, blatantly catering to Apple over Android. It was one thing when we were left to use a subpar (but functional) program. Then it was the active stylus made by Adobe but only available to Apple users. And now they're pushing users out of apps that were working just fine and into a space that doesn't even welcome everyone. I have been creating for 8 years using Adobe and I'm really starting to feel like this company could care less about Android users. As much as I love routine and comfort, I equally detest feeling abandoned. This is starting to feel less and less like a space designated for ALL creators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So 17 months later, no progress? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message to ask to reinstall Fresco on Android dated on Sept 2019, more 2 years after, there is no update. Are you kidding ?

It is not professional to drop out of the customers who have been Adobe for several to draw and sketch. In fact, it is even a shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2022 and it's not available for Android phones or tablet.   You're also part of the problem that's bent on  creating or forcing us into a monopoly . Given that we have a duopoly of platforms, and you choose to support only one platform is a big failure on the part of your company .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Owh come on!???? Adobe photoshop sketch and adobe draw was really great! Why the hell adobe had to delete it! And why the (abuse removed by moderator) they had delete it when they had not made another app for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am pretty sure there are more users in android then apple when it comes to sketch and draw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Adobe fresco work in iPhone 6 ? 

Pls do reply asap!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it's 23/02/2022. Is it ever gonna happen at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been waiting for the update for 2 years now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is also on windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how is it now? I mean it's been 3 years since then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it's 2022 already... Where's our Adobe Fresco? You cut off the Draw and Sketch apps, and now you don't give us a substitute! It's embarrassing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that this response was in 2019.  Are there still plans to bring it to other platforms like Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please we want Adobe fresco for android also we've been waiting for too long . Otherwise bring Adobe sketch for playstore back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena! When can we expect Adobe fresco on Android platform? 

we are eagerly waiting from long time.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the manufacturers you are the designers then Don't wait and launch
it or make it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena.... Can you give us an update. It has been three years. How is Fresco for Android coming along?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena, just be honest. This is a big fat lie. Adobe isn't doing a god-damned thing. You sunset your alternative apps and basically telling the android users of the world they are plebs. Even though Samsung has phones with stylus', android is getting foldables which is the best option for creativity on the go.

Adobe response? Silence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines