• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco needs updating fast…

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no quick shape outline tool, there's no cursor on the eraser for presision erasing, and the brushes are just made to be way more complicated then they need to be. You guys had it right with adobe draw... please pay attention to your consumers before I get my ass on procreate....

TOPICS
Performance , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beg to differ, they had Fresco right before everyone jumped onto it and started asking it to be more like all the other apps!

Trouble now is they can't please everyone, but by adding everything anyone asks for they're ending up pleasing no-one at all.

I personally have no idea why they redirected Illustrator Draw users towards Fresco instead of towards Illustrator on the iPad. Or Sketch users towards Fresco instead of towards Photoshop on the iPad.

But here we all are! Some demanding the app be changed so it suits an app it was never intended to replicate, others wishing it would go back to the useful watercolour and oil painting app that it started out to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you used to use Adobe Draw, why would you go to Procreate?  They don't have any Vector tools 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines