Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fresco- regla

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola comunidad. 
La "regla" en fresco para iPhone está incluida?

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Hello @JFco,

Thanks for reaching out. At the moment, Rulers is not available for Fresco on the iPhone.

I would request you to upvote this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/42129256-it-would-be-awesome-if-i-could-use-the-ruler-tool) and add your comments there. By doing this, you will keep getting all the updates related to this UserVoice.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @JFco,

Thanks for reaching out. At the moment, Rulers is not available for Fresco on the iPhone.

I would request you to upvote this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/42129256-it-would-be-awesom...) and add your comments there. By doing this, you will keep getting all the updates related to this UserVoice.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love the rulers on the iPad version, but I honestly couldn't imagine it on the phone version, the screen is so small that the UI would be even more cramped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines