• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco Won’t Export PNG with Transparent BG

New Here ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the current version of Adobe Fresco that I downloaded yesterday (05-25-24) onto my new 13" M4 iPad Pro 1TB. I also use Adobe Fresco on my 12.9" M2 iPad Pro and having this same issue on that one too. I did a test draw of a circle using a vector brush (round). I set the file size to 8192 x 8192 pixels and print size 4000ppi. I made it this large so that when it's exported as a png (no option to save as an svg in Fresco), the quality won't diminish too much when it's expanded. I'm drawing characters for animations and don't want the drawings to pixelate when I put them into the video software I use and expand them. However, after I Published and Exported the test pic, it exported with a white background, like a jpg. I went into the Fresco app settings and set the quick  'Export As' settings to png but it's still saving the image with a white bg. I even set the art board to transparent bg. What's going on with the Adobe Fresco software? 

TOPICS
Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @TBozz,

We are sorry for the delayed response. Would you mind confirming in which app you previewed the transparent PNG? Sometimes, certain apps might display a white background even if the PNG is actually transparent. Additionally, could you try changing the resolution to 72ppi and see if that works? You can also try saving the exported image in the Files app on your iPad and check if you get a transparent preview of the exported PNG there.

Let us know if this helps or if the issue persists. Thank you!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines