Adobe Fresco wont launch on Windows

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I recently installed Adobe fresco on my windows 10 Computer to have an easier way of working instead of my iPad pro, but the desktop app won't even launch. Right, when I click the app icon it opens up a white window and then instantly goes away. I've provided a  video clip of what's happening as well.

I've tried a few things already: Updating/reinstalling drivers, installing the studio version of the Nvidia graphics driver, uninstalling the Adobe Fresco app, following the troubleshooting tips from Adobe itself, and trying to use the older version.

My computer is very capable of running the app.

My specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x

RAM: 128gb @ 3600mhz

GPU: RTX 3090 24gb

Thank you!

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check all specs on the Fresco System Requirements page?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine worked last night but does not work today-  did the system requirements change since yesterday?!
is there an older version I can reinstall? I am in the middle of a job and rely on the app

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, I have. I do meet the requirements even the technicians said there are no issues with my specs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

I've been trying to figure out what's going on and still no progress. I've had 2 senior Adobe technicians take a look at it and they haven't been able to figure it out either. They said that they have escalated my issue and I would be receiving a call soon but I haven't gotten any calls either. I'm also in the middle of commissioned projects that need to get done and need this issue fixed asap.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines