Apple Pencil only working for vector brushes

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to reinstall the app after it kept buggin on me (kept saying I needed x amount of storage to save my files) after reinstalling it my pixel & live brushes dont work with my apple pencil anymore... I can use them with my finger but thats it.

As I stated the pencil works for vector brushes and everything else as normal. I have tried re-pairing it, updating my ipad and am still experiencing this issue. My Fresco app is also fully up to date.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a thread here that may help - one person found that when they adjusted the pressure sensitivity options and the curve their brushes started working again with the Apple Pencil.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/apple-pencil-doesn-t-working/td-p/10634472

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like this was the issue! Thank you for the help I did not see that thread.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines