• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Pencil Vector Brush Angle

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am new to adobe everything. I've been playing around on Fresco for about a week and a few days ago, I had a vector brush and vector eraser set to match the angle of my Apple Pencil. I believe this is called angle jitter? Anyways, I opened the app up today and I cannot get it to do that again. The eraser is still doing it the way I want it to so I tried to replicate the settings from the vector eraser on a vector brush but I just cannot get it to take the same angle as the pencil. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing is working. Help!!

TOPICS
Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So were you able to get that set before?   I know a feature that they're going to be adding in the future is the ability to create brushes within Fresco,  so that may give you more control in terms of the angle of the brush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi QueenMelliee,

I have not seen vector brushes responsive to pen tilt in Fresco. The pixel brushes can be responsive to pen tilt, both under Shape Dynamics and in the Transfer settings, but I don't recall seeing any ability with the vector brushes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines