• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autosave feature is not working reliably

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just putting the final touches on a piece of art that I have been working on for the past 5 hours, when Fresco suddenly crashed and left me with nothing but a blank white page saved in the cloud. I was connected to the internet this whole time, and did not have any network issues. It seems that the autosave in Fresco feature is not to be relied on. Losing art is so sad.

Since autosave may or may not be working properly in the background, and it isn't possible to tell unless you repeatedly close and open a file to check, my suggestion is that there needs to be a "save" button that we can manually click every now and again to avoid losing any hours of work.

Using Fresco 1.2 Premium on Windows 10.

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Squarish. 

I'm terribly sorry about your deletions. 

We are working on keyboard shortcuts for the Windows version of Fresco so you would be able to save that way (without waiting for the app to sync). 

About the crash:

Would you be willing to pull the logs from your computer? If you're okay with doing that, the instructions are here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and you can email them to us at frescohelp at adobe dot com. 

Again, I'm really sorry about the loss of your art. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines