• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BACK DRAW OR RIP

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you remove the option to add capture objects in the Iphone version? but in Ipad version yes? can you stop laughing at the user? what a company joke, they erase draw to put this garbage and on top of that with countless errors and now you need to use iPhone and Ipad hahaha ridiculous, procreate here we go, no more working with incompetents.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been reading complaints about the removal of Adobe Draw for months. and only users who think they are someone from Adobe answer, no real Adobe worker talks about it, sending us to Fresco is a shame, worst app I've seen in years, they could let us continue using Adobe Draw, but no. they want us to use that and not say anything. right, me and my team are also with Procreate, until Adobe Draw comes back, I don't want to know anything about this company nonsense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines