• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Fresco on iPad - Background removal

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I'm a complete newbie to Adobe Fresco on my ipad and I'd like to learn how to make part of a photo transparent to use the rest as a frame?  I would need step by step instructions if anybody is able to do that for me it would be very much appreciated?!   thank you 

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
How-to , Layers , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

the easiest thing would be to use eraser tool, which looks and works as the name suggests.
But if you don't sit through a couple of the tutorials you will probably just get frustrated.  There is not that much to learn, this is not photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the easiest thing would be to use eraser tool, which looks and works as the name suggests.
But if you don't sit through a couple of the tutorials you will probably just get frustrated.  There is not that much to learn, this is not photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi L33byx67. 

As Lucy mentioned, probably the easiest thing to do would be to convert your Image Layer to a Pixel Layer and just erase those parts of the  photo that you don't want in the composition.   Would that work for what you want to do? 

Give me a bit more detail about what might work for you and I'm sure I can walk you through it. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines