• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes don't work.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just started using Fresco and a lot of the brushes don't seem to work. Nothing happens when I try to use them. A small amount of the brushes do work. Cheers.

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Hi Mike.

I just tested each of these brushes on my original iPad Pro and they're all working. It's unusual, since they're in the default set, that they aren't working. 

A couple of questions:
What are the size, flow, opacity settings?

Do you get a mark if you you use more pressure?

Please email me frescohelp at adobe dot com and send me a screenshot of what you see when you have one of those brushes selected; maybe I'll notice something. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MikeDevonS,

Can you share the device details on which you are working? Also, when you say nothing happens you mean you are not able to draw with those. If you could provide a brush name which is not working for you then it would help us isolating what's the issue. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit, thanks for your reply. Yes I cant draw with them. The device is a 12.9 inch Ipad Pro 2019 with apple pencil.

Examples of brushes that dont work are: Basic, Hard Round size flow. Basic, soft round opacity. Ink, Belgian comics. Ink, Blake pen.

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike.

I just tested each of these brushes on my original iPad Pro and they're all working. It's unusual, since they're in the default set, that they aren't working. 

A couple of questions:
What are the size, flow, opacity settings?

Do you get a mark if you you use more pressure?

Please email me frescohelp at adobe dot com and send me a screenshot of what you see when you have one of those brushes selected; maybe I'll notice something. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have just bought a new iPad and Apple Pencil purely to use Adobe Fresco - 2020 iPad and 2020 pencil, I am having the same problems. I did a tutorial the other day using the same brushes and nothing was drawing. - I contacted the person and they said they were using default brushes. I've got to say I'm really disappointed. Did this get resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was wondering if anyone could help.  My brush stalls.  Eventually I get it with a broad sweeping stroke, or with the smooth lowered - which also results in the stroke stalling by an inch behind the brush.

I remember using Adobe Illustrator.  There the strokes all worked fine. Miniscule strokes performed great.

In Fresco the current method has me zooming into each area until the strokes are longer by maybe one inch.

You...  may reply... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines