Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes don't work

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad is the new one. iPad air 5th generation 10.9

even the pen is 2nd generation. Nothing isn't old. Why my brushes doesn't work? Im using only these brushes in the pictures. Some help please? Many thanks 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Color , Import , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have an older Ipad so this is definitely not related to the age of the hardware. A few things I notice from your photos.

You seem to be drawing on a clipped layer. Is the layer it is clipped from containing any opaque areas? (it seems all transparent now) because obviously the paint strokes won't appear on areas that are transparent on the parent layer. Try to unclip to see if it's that. Sorry if it seems stupid but it's had to see exactly on the photo.

Be sure you also have the touch shortcut in default position (not with any blue inner circle) as it - by default - paints with the eraser with standrad brushes and with water only with watercolour brushes. (again, maybe silly, but I cannot see it from the photo)
I see that you already have some artwork in there, was it created with Fresco (might have been with Photoshop for example) with this Ipad? If yes, did you change anything between then and now?
If it isn't any of this, can you share a screenshot of the whole window? (you can use the Ipad screenshot shortcut)

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/ipad/ipad08a40f3b/ipados

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Sabine Shelly290659083cmk,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. I hope the suggestions suggested by Imaginerie helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly share some screenshots of the whole window along with the layers panel, as suggested by Imaginerie, so we can better assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines