• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have multiple colours on a brush in Fresco?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't got Fresco yet but was wondering if it is possible to have multiple colors on a brush just like you would in real life painting?

TOPICS
Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

What a great idea.

It doesn't look like you can create or import gradients as swatches into Fresco.
This is how I would expect a gradient to be made available for a brush.
Have a look at the Fresco UserVoice page, there's a few suggestions around gradients, you might want to add your voice to the discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a great idea.

It doesn't look like you can create or import gradients as swatches into Fresco.
This is how I would expect a gradient to be made available for a brush.
Have a look at the Fresco UserVoice page, there's a few suggestions around gradients, you might want to add your voice to the discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sjaani,

Gradients would be useful but I'm not really talking about that just the idea to be able to use more than one colour on a brush to make them blend. i.e the force of pen on the colour might make it pick up the amount of colour you want and then click add to add another colour then paint using that mix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you do have a brush which is made up of two colours- in the vector and i think basic brushes you have an 'outline' option which brings up another colour, but these colours just sit next to each other , they dont blend. I agree that having the option of a broad brush that could take and blend two colours would be good , as you can do that in real life‚ but on Fresco: Not really 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines