• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can projects be saved to cloud if app is deleted

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know projects get auto saved to creative cloud automatically, but I must delete fresco on my iPhone and re download it due to it taking up too much space (definitely going to be organizing things slot better this time lol). But I have a few on the go at the moment, I'm wondering if they'll still be available on the cloud when I download the app again?

TIA

TOPICS
Device , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Hi Disco. 

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to  https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents does all of the work that's on your iPad also show up there? 

All work that shows up there will sync back to your device after you unintstall/reinstall the app. You will, however, lose any timelapse videos (before uninstalling Fresco download any timelapse videos you want to keep) and favorited brushes.

Hope that helps. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Disco. 

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to  https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents does all of the work that's on your iPad also show up there? 

All work that shows up there will sync back to your device after you unintstall/reinstall the app. You will, however, lose any timelapse videos (before uninstalling Fresco download any timelapse videos you want to keep) and favorited brushes.

Hope that helps. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes they show up. Thank you for your reply Sue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines