Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export to PNG/JPG on surface pro

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I can't export my works as PNG/JPG on my surface from export or quick export. A file is created but its size is 0.

After uninstall and re-install, this issue still occurs. Could anyone let me know how to do?

TOPICS
How-to , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Yeah, they allowed for Hi Res Exporting with the free version with the latest update.  I'm glad you're able to do so now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm...are you logged in? Are you using the basic free version or the premium version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. I'm logged in and using free version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do know the free version doesn't allow for higher resolution exports. I'm not entirely sure what size your files are, that may be the problem. If I recall correctly, there's a free trial for the premium features for Fresco, you could give it a try and see if you're having the same issues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free version permits to export lower resolution export but it seems not working that file size is 0.

Anyway I'll try free trial for the premium features for Fresco. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could export with the latest free version 1.2.0 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, they allowed for Hi Res Exporting with the free version with the latest update.  I'm glad you're able to do so now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines