• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import image?

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Fresco, whenever I tried to import an image as a layer, it doesn't show up. This has happened before but it was able to resolve itself. I'm not sure if there's an effective way of resolving the issue so it doesn't happen again? I attached a screen recording of what happens when I tried importing an image. 

- JT
TOPICS
Import , Layers , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kamikolart,

That is strange for sure, and I can't seem to duplicate it. Can you try again with a new document? Maybe try in the document you showed in the video, but creating a new layer above the current (hidden) layer? I tried a bunch of combinations, including having a hidden layer current, and couldn't get one to fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both options, and I'm still having the same problem. 

- JT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamikolart. 

A couple of things to check:

Make sure that the permission you've granted in iOS Settings > Fresco is "All Photos."

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Fresco? (Do not do this unless you have first checked that all of the work on your iPad also shows up when you sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents.)

Let me know what you find. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had let Fresco have access to all photos.

I have not tried that option, because it seemed to work again after my initial answer. I'll consider that solution if it happens again, thank you. 

- JT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kamikolart. 

I'm glad it's working now but it's odd that it comes-and-goes. 

If it happens again, try force-quitting all apps and doing a hard restart of your iPad. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines