Exit

Cannot download Kyle Brushes

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot download Kyle Brushes

2963A1F3-8529-4C95-9355-4599C64ED8B0.jpeg

I'm using the fresco premium service.I'm trying to download a Kyle brush, but only the login request screen is coming out repeatedly. I've tried it on the iPad and on the PC, but the same thing is happening.

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumin. 

From what I'm seeing, it looks like it's not recognizing your paid account. A couple of things:
* Do you have more than one Adobe account? That is, have you ever used another email address for an Adobe ID?

* On your iPad, tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen. From the menu that opens tap Account > Premium Features and see what it says there about your account. 

If being signed in incorrectly doesn't seem to be the problem, and you're still unable to install Kyle's brushes, please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (to do that, stay in that same App Settings menu and tap Help > Support > Report A Bug. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the assist on that Sue, you rock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue

I have exactly the same problem. I only have one email with my account so I doubt if that is the problem.

I have Fresco installed on my Windows laptop and don't have an iPad (not sure if this is relevant).

I can't use the 'Report a bug' feature either as clicking on that tries to open Outlook in Microsoft Edge - my email account is Gmail. It makes me add my Gmail account to Outlook and then log into Windows, however it won't recognise my windows password despite it being the one I use to log in to my laptop/ Windows account.

Is there an email address I can report the bug to. Suspect it will be a better idea than letting anything Microsoft get involved!

Many thanks

Debbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sue

I have exactly the same problem. I only have one email with my account so I doubt if that is the problem.

I have Fresco installed on my Windows laptop and don't have an iPad (not sure if this is relevant).

I can't use the 'Report a bug' feature either as clicking on that tries to open Outlook in Microsoft Edge - my email account is Gmail. It makes me add my Gmail account to Outlook and then log into Windows, however it won't recognise my windows password despite it being the one I use to log in to my laptop/ Windows account.

Is there an email address I can report the bug to. Suspect it will be a better idea than letting anything Microsoft get involved!

Many thanks

Debbie

PS Initially posted this in the wrong place - duh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines