• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot locate a file in Fresco cloud documents in AI

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a multi layered vector drawing in Fresco and I want to now use that multi layered image in AI. Can anyone tell me how this can be acheived?  I cannot see the file in AI when I go Open > Creative Cloud

TOPICS
Cross-product , Layers , Publish & export , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I'm aware you'll need to save it as a pdf file in order to open in Ai. Have you done that or are you trying to open a native Fresco file in Ai?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I googled the fox - I exported as a PDF file and that has worked.

To note: once the PDF is opened in AI I had to select each image and move to a new layer in AI, the select the image and Expand it, remove the boundary box around the image and then could carry on working.

But yes exporting to PDF worked.

Second note: I spent 3 hours on Adobe chat support and 30 minutes on the phone and the support could not assist.

Thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines