• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Central line snaps my transformation

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a seemingly  new feature in Fresco which makes a divider appear in the middle of images when using the transform function, and it's very annoying because it makes transformations snap on top it when ever you get close to, forcing your transformation to jump a few inches in either direction. 

It's supremely annoying. 

How do I get rid of this feature? I don't want there to be a line in the center of the image the snaps my transformations, it makes it very difficult to rotate/transform my layers. 

Thank you for your time. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your tools on the right (assuming you haven't switched them) Do you see a square grid option?
When you open that it is called Precision. Look at the Guides section if Alignment Guide has a checkmark uncheck it and that guideline should no longer get in the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines