• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Motion layer into normal layer?

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

being new to Fresco, I started with my first layer accidently as a "motion layer" (Im still not sure how I did this). Subsequently I added several layers on top of it.

Now I need to merge down my normal layers into my orginal motion layer. I dont need a motion layer at all. I just want to draw. Any ideas?

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't look like it is currently possible to convert a motion layer into a normal layer.

You could try coping from the motion layer onto a new normal layer until everything is off the motion layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Sjaani said, I would copy the entire image on the motion layer, create a regular layer, and paste it there, then delete the motion layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines