Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting sketch files to Fresco disaster

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Fresco to my iPad.

initially it seemed all my sketch files migrated across,but only just over 50 out of approximately 450.

I then went to my creative cloud.

I then attempted to convert all my sketch files to fresco! I now have hundreds of empty files in my creative cloud and in Fresco on my iPad!

I am now fearful that I have lost years of artwork!

Other than manually going into sketch and exporting each layer individually before it expires in a very basic format I can't see a way to save my work.

I had only used about 50 % of my CC space, but since the conversion to Fresco it tells me I'm over the limit! 
Please tell my there is a way of saving my files!

TOPICS
How-to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would contact the developers directly for something like this send an email through the app via App Settings > Help > Report a Bug. This will open up an email which will get sent directly to the developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is adobe saying they refuse to help, and its too bad soo sad poor people lost their sketch projects?  I'm losing notes from school, not pretty butterflies.  This attack on poor people is par for course with big businesses.  thanks for the frustration and extraordinary circumstances that my instructor will not excuse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HowieHowieHowie , I don't think Adobe is saying any such thing. As @Sjaani mentioned, just use the in-application feedback and you'll be in contact with the developer team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Alauto & @HowieHowieHowie,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. If you are able to locate your files on this website (https://adobe.ly/3eoSI3p) then, I would suggest you check out this video (https://bit.ly/3qfAz0Q). In this video, there are four methods to save your artwork, the first method will not work now, but you may try the rest three methods.

If you are still unable to locate/ recover your files, then send me a DM. To send a DM, click my picture and use the message button.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines