• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Created Capture vecture brush/where can I use?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a vector brush in Capture. I can't access it in Fresco. Where can I use my created vector brush?

TOPICS
Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to add your brush through the Pixel brushes + option?

I found I had to make it available offline before the brush would appear in my Brushes list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sjanni for your reply. I captured a photo in Adobe Capture and chose vector based image. That was stored in my library. When I opened Adobe Fresco, it listed the new brush as unavailable. I can only assume that Adobe Fresco can only access created brushes via pixel, which works well when I create an image via Capture as a pixel saved brush file. I thought since Fresco also has vector based brushes available, I could create a vector based brush for Fresco to use. I don't think that is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ReyBill. 

It sounds like you've figured everything out but I just wanted to confirm for you that right now it's only possible to bring pixel-based brushes into Fresco (even through Adobe Capture). 

I hope that clears up any confusion. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines