• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a link for multiple files for easy sharing of works in progress

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am slowly transitioning to Fresco because Sketch is going to be discontinued. A feature I really liked in Sketch is that I can share a folder full of illustrations by creating one sharable link. I used it to share it with my clients to view the work as it progressed but without them having any control over the files. They also had access to this link at any time, so I didn't have to keep exporting the illustrations every time, filling up everyone's inbox.

Is there a way to do the same thing in fresco? At the moment, all I can see is that I would have to share each image separately as a link. This is going to be very frustrating as I am working on a large project with multiple folders. Each folder has a set of illustrations. I don't want to be sending a million links to my client. Please help. Thanks. 🙂

TOPICS
How-to , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you would have to set up a shared folder through the creative cloud, then add the images from Fresco into it.

There definitely doesn't seem to be a way to share a folder from Fresco itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines