Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a shape with specific size in fresco

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i am new to Fresco and I'd like to draw a shape to a specific dimension. I can not see where to transform shapes to specific x and y dimensions.

any help appreciated

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Hello JO,

For the moment it is not possible (Fresco has been designed to be very "freehand" although I do belive something is in the works for a precise transformation.
There is a workaround with using Photoshop to design/set up all things precise. Your Fresco files are .psdc files (the same as Photoshop files) and can be opened and closed without loosing any of your work. So what I would suggest is open your file in Photoshop (mobile or desktop) set up all your basic shapes with dimensions (typi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello JO,

For the moment it is not possible (Fresco has been designed to be very "freehand" although I do belive something is in the works for a precise transformation.
There is a workaround with using Photoshop to design/set up all things precise. Your Fresco files are .psdc files (the same as Photoshop files) and can be opened and closed without loosing any of your work. So what I would suggest is open your file in Photoshop (mobile or desktop) set up all your basic shapes with dimensions (typically with the edit>transform function)
and then, once done, open the file in Fresco and continue working there. Fresco will retain all dimensions, layer etc done in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines