• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud files opening in photoshop, not Fresco

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently just started using Fresco and I've been reading a lot on it but not finding anything covering this issue I'm having. If there's a forum or link I've missed that covers this, please let me know.

I get that Fresco loads onto the Cloud instead of saving to my desktop, but when I go to the cloud to open the files they automatically open in photoshop instead of Fresco, which is not what I want. I have tried opening them both on the CC desktop app and the cloud web page in my browser. The only way I can access my fresco files is to go into fresco and look at recents, but I realize this is going to get hard when I get more projects. Is there something I'm missing?

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The native file type for Fresco appears to be a psdc, this automatically associates it with Photoshop. If you don't use Photoshop with psdc files you could possibly try to change the default app. I looked into this quickly and was not able to simply choose from a list, but further investigating might show you that this could be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines